When you are renovating a condominium then you will be spending 30% more because there are several restrictions when it comes to redecorating your condo and you will be needing to follow certain rules and stop violating any kind of building design. So here in this article, we will be providing you with some tips that you can follow in order to save some money when you are doing your Markham Bathroom renovations project.
- For styling with a small budget, you can definitely install the porcelain tile which is a cost-effective option that will help you to get that chic look. On the expensive side, you can also opt for marble or glass mosaic.
- You can opt for the Thermofoil finish for the vanity. So it will cost you very less than that of the painted finish or real wood.
- You can get several faucets in the market which you can install in the bathroom for creating the fresh look.
Moreover, it takes near about $16,000 for planning, designing, supplies, and installation when it comes to renovating the bathroom. So we will be mentioning several points which you can consider for Markham Bathroom renovations.
- Removing and demolition of several items including the drywall will be free if one can do it themselves. Before you are performing the demolition of the walls make sure that you are having a prior knowledge about the materials that are present in the wall and they are not harmful. Also, remember that when you are dumping any material you are also giving some cost. You should also rent a box for containing all the waste. A Markham Bathroom renovations with average size will need a container of size 10 cubic yard. If you opt for a demolition along with removing of waste you will have to spend $1500.
- Plumbing and electrical will definitely cost about $100 every hour. Moreover, the amount of the fixtures that will be needed will also determine the cost.
- You can also install durock which will act as a barrier for the moisture when it comes to the tiles that are getting in contact with water continuously.
- The vanity will determine the style of the bathroom so you can also opt for the customized one. You can also use the stone material for installation apart from marble, granite or quartz.
- When it comes to painting or the general labour which is involved in the renovation of a bathroom you will have to spend some extra money. You need a proper planning in order to save a lot till the renovation is completed.
This is a small overview of the renovation of the condominium. When you are renovating the bathroom there are several factors that you will have to keep in mind. Most of the people try to refrain expensive material because there are several materials that have a tendency of getting ruin when they get in constant touch with water. If you are thinking of a bathroom renovations then make sure you are making a trip to Markham Bathroom Renovation.